Thursday, September 25, 2008

A QUICK UPDATE

Molly's home. Her TPLO surgery went well and we can expect a 100% recovery. The surgeon at MSU told me he was certain that the ACL tear was caused by a traumatic injury and not a genetic weakness. Now comes the hard part...............trying to keep a 16 month old fireball quiet. Its 8 weeks of crate living and leash only walking and then another 8 weeks of rehabilitation. Hopefully she'll be full strength by spring. Thanks for all your kind messages and encouragement.

2 comments:

Shawn K. Wayment, DVM said...

Dale...

I wish Molly the very best! I hope her recovery goes well!

Shawn

Andrew Campbell said...

Dale:

Glad things went well for Molly. The few times I've had to forcibly restrain one or other of our dogs due to injury or illness I was much relieved when it was over. best of luck to all of you!

A+M+M+J