Thursday, July 31, 2008

SCRATCHING OFF THE BUCKET LIST

I'm leaving in the morning for Denver to meet my son David. We'll pack up his SUV and head out for 7 days flyfishing in Wyoming and Yellowstone. A western fishing trip for big browns, rainbows and cutthroat trout has always been on my bucket list and to share it with David makes it all the more special. Always on my bucket list is to meet interesting new friends. This trip I'm meeting Shawn Wayment DVM. We're meeting for dinner in Denver the night before I leave. I honestly don't remember if I found his blog http://birddogsdocschronicles.blogspot.com/ or he found mine but we've been communicating for almost a year. I'm really looking forward to meeting him and sharing our interests in bird dogs and fly fishing. I hope the restuarant stays open late. Stayed tuned.....................I hope I'll have lots of exciting stories and pictures to share.

No comments: