Friday, October 10, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!

My much anticipated week at LoBank with friends Dick & Bill Straub has certainly turned into a week to remember, Molly's home mending her ACL and the world's markets are at 5 year lows. I've spent most of my time working harder than normal from my LoBank office and keeping in touch with clients. Sometimes I wish phones, computers, blackberry's and television were never invented! Oh well, I've made my living this way for 25 years and now is the time my clients need me most.
After the market closed yesterday afternoon I managed to get out for a late afternoon hunt. All week Dick and Bill have found grouse feeding on thornapple berries at about 5:30 PM. The one above tried to let me walk past it but when Lu crossed the front towards me its scent gave him away. ATTA Girl!
Todays Friday and I'll be back out again this afernoon after the market close and all weekend I hope.
More later...................................

2 comments:

Shawn K. Wayment, DVM said...

Dale...I figured you were working instead of chasing your bird dogs!

I hope things turn around and there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

Have a great weekend and chase some dang birds!

Shawn

Andrew M. Wayment said...

Dale,

Allright for Lu! She gave the trickiest thing in feathers a taste of its own medicine. I hope your hunting is a break from the stress of your work and/or the economy. Pray for our nation!

Andy